Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot access one website. All the others work fine

I cannot access a client's website. I have tried different browsers, still no luck.

BUT I can access the website on my iPhone using 4G. But not WIFI.

All the other websites work fine. It seems to have suddenly happened. It was fine about 4 hours ago. Have restarted and reset my (VirginMedia) router, still hasn't fixed it.

The website is just jewellery so I can't see any reason why it would be blocked.

Any ideas?

iMac Pro, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 2:13 PM

It always is a good idea to restart the computer. Sometimes that helps. First, some background. Web site developers write their software to be compliant with specific browsers of a specific version. They may have done something to change their site's software or something was changed on the site provider's operating system. What I am saying is that it may not be something you can fix. (Or maybe it is.) You haven't said which browsers you tried. You can also contact the site owner and ask them which browser(s) should work. So, based on what you have said, I am leaning to the problem being with the site and not you, since you are able to visit other web sites with no problem. Maybe someone else will offer some other ideas for you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 2:13 PM in response to Colin Walton

It always is a good idea to restart the computer. Sometimes that helps. First, some background. Web site developers write their software to be compliant with specific browsers of a specific version. They may have done something to change their site's software or something was changed on the site provider's operating system. What I am saying is that it may not be something you can fix. (Or maybe it is.) You haven't said which browsers you tried. You can also contact the site owner and ask them which browser(s) should work. So, based on what you have said, I am leaning to the problem being with the site and not you, since you are able to visit other web sites with no problem. Maybe someone else will offer some other ideas for you.

I cannot access one website. All the others work fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.