Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to access some websites

Currently, I am using iphone 13 and ipad air 4 (the same icloud and I use ipad to register icloud), after logging in on iphone, I still use it normally. However, when accessing some websites, it is not accessible (more importantly, my school website). Only my phone can't access it and my ipad can still access all websites normally, or other phones of the same line and other iPhone series can also access that website, but my phone can't. In addition, when using the phone, there is also a situation when using it, exit the application to the home screen, or freeze the screen for a short period of time. And right today, when I'm using it, suddenly the device can't connect to wifi and I have to exit to enter the settings to use it again, this situation is repeated 2 to 3 times. We look forward to everyone's support, and what's wrong with my phone right now, thank you very much!!!

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 11:44 AM

piryn wrote:

Currently, I am using iphone 13 and ipad air 4 (the same icloud and I use ipad to register icloud), after logging in on iphone, I still use it normally. However, when accessing some websites, it is not accessible (more importantly, my school website). Only my phone can't access it and my ipad can still access all websites normally, or other phones of the same line and other iPhone series can also access that website, but my phone can't. In addition, when using the phone, there is also a situation when using it, exit the application to the home screen, or freeze the screen for a short period of time. And right today, when I'm using it, suddenly the device can't connect to wifi and I have to exit to enter the settings to use it again, this situation is repeated 2 to 3 times. We look forward to everyone's support, and what's wrong with my phone right now, thank you very much!!!

Basic troubleshooting:

Restart, Reset, Restore from backup and Restore as NEW!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 11:44 AM in response to piryn

piryn wrote:

Basic troubleshooting:

Restart, Reset, Restore from backup and Restore as NEW!

Unable to access some websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.