Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help activating Apple Gift Card

Please Apple support, I bought a gift card of $100 but not activated at the store I purchased it. How can you help me activate it

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 11:33 AM

ogundiran wrote:

Can you please helped me out to fix it from the iTunes on here, I’d accident I can’t walk or drive for now and there’s no one to send over there. Please help me out!

No. No one here or at Apple can help you. ONLY the retailer where you purchased it can activate it for you.

We are not Apple. This is a user forum. Apple can not activate it for you as you did not purchase it from Apple.

Gift cards on display in stores for purchase are nothing but inert pieces of plastic until the retailer selling them activates them at checkout. That's to prevent theft.

ONLY the retailer can activate it. Take the card and the receipt back to where you bought it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 11:33 AM in response to ogundiran

ogundiran wrote:

Can you please helped me out to fix it from the iTunes on here, I’d accident I can’t walk or drive for now and there’s no one to send over there. Please help me out!

No. No one here or at Apple can help you. ONLY the retailer where you purchased it can activate it for you.

We are not Apple. This is a user forum. Apple can not activate it for you as you did not purchase it from Apple.

Gift cards on display in stores for purchase are nothing but inert pieces of plastic until the retailer selling them activates them at checkout. That's to prevent theft.

ONLY the retailer can activate it. Take the card and the receipt back to where you bought it.

Help activating Apple Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.