Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared albums update on my iPhone and iPad but not on my Mac. New albums shared by others have the same problem. How do I fix it?

Shared albums that I created update on my iPhone and iPad when others add photos. My MacBook Air does not update. When others share albums I cannot see them on my MacBook Air but I can see them on the iPad and iPhone. What is wrong?

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 4:10 PM

Try the fixes described in this document: If Shared Albums aren't working - Apple Support

2 replies

Shared albums update on my iPhone and iPad but not on my Mac. New albums shared by others have the same problem. How do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.