Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free tv on apple iPhone 12

How do I use the free tv that I received on my purchase of an iPhone 12 with my apple tv device? I already pay for apple tv?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 11:03 AM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2020 12:11 PM in response to 2012imacfrozen

Please read the following:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to go to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lot and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardwares)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

To learn how to redeem your free 1 year offer for Apple TV + (note not Apple TV!!!!!!) please click Apple TV+ One Year Offer, you have 90 days from the date of purchase of the qualifying product to redeem the offer.

Free tv on apple iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.