Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I connect to an external Doss bluetooth speaker with my MacBook Pro?

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 4:11 PM

Hi, Stoshio, it’s easy-you’d have to pair it with your macbook pro. Go to the bluetooth menu on your macbook pro and make sure bluetooth is turned on and that your macbook pro is discoverable via bluetooth. You’d have to check the Doss’ user guide to see which button you have to press to get it to pair with your macbook pro. I dunno—-maybe you need a straightened paperclip

john b

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2020 4:11 PM in response to Stoshio

Hi, Stoshio, it’s easy-you’d have to pair it with your macbook pro. Go to the bluetooth menu on your macbook pro and make sure bluetooth is turned on and that your macbook pro is discoverable via bluetooth. You’d have to check the Doss’ user guide to see which button you have to press to get it to pair with your macbook pro. I dunno—-maybe you need a straightened paperclip

john b

Dec 5, 2020 7:00 PM in response to Stoshio

Stoshio Said:

"How can I connect to an external Doss bluetooth speaker with my MacBook Pro?"

-------

Three Thoughts:

A. Other Bluetooth Devices:

If you have another Bluetooth devices nearby, then move them elsewhere, or disable Bluetooth on them.

B. Sync Button:

See if there is a synchronization button somewhere on the speaker. It may be required to sys it.

C. Ask the Manufacturer:

Whomever the manufacturer is, ask them how to sync this, and if it is compatible with your Apple device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.