Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family Plan on HomePod

My family is debating getting a set of HomePods, and so my question is as follows: If we had 3 HomePods downstairs, and I had my own HomePod in my room, is there a way to make it so all the HomePods except my own don't have access to my Apple Music Library? I want a connected smart speaker family in the house, but don't want others listening to my music. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

HomePod

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 7:47 PM

jorme12 Said:

"Apple Music Family Plan on HomePod: [...]I want a connected smart speaker family in the house, but don't want others listening to my music. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!"

-------

Use Hiding:

You could hide all of your purchases. Then, no one would see them. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2020 7:47 PM in response to jorme12

jorme12 Said:

"Apple Music Family Plan on HomePod: [...]I want a connected smart speaker family in the house, but don't want others listening to my music. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!"

-------

Use Hiding:

You could hide all of your purchases. Then, no one would see them. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support

Apple Music Family Plan on HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.