Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Order information disappeared online

Hi,

I ordered a new customer M1 MacBook Air from Apple online store on 24th of November 2020. Up til today my order was visible when using the Apple store app and store website but now I get “something went wrong” when I click on the order number link for tracking within emails from Apple. Last email from Apple was a delivery update saying my order will now be delivered by 15th December (was 22nd December) When using my order number on the DHL site, it says item picked up from Apple in mainland China and on way to Brisbane Australia. It’s outside of Apple support hours... Should I be worried, has Apple cancelled my purchase?

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 12:03 AM

If the package service says they have the Mac and are transporting it to you, that sounds like everything is going ahead of schedule.

However, speak to Apple retail directly during regular business hours to be sure.

Get Support -

https://getsupport.apple.com/

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.0.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.2.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.2  HomePods, audioOS 14.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2020 12:03 AM in response to TheDen79

If the package service says they have the Mac and are transporting it to you, that sounds like everything is going ahead of schedule.

However, speak to Apple retail directly during regular business hours to be sure.

Get Support -

https://getsupport.apple.com/

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.0.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.2.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.2  HomePods, audioOS 14.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Order information disappeared online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.