Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus shaky rattling camera.

My camera shakes rattles and buzzes I go to take a picture it shakes rattles and buzzes out-of-control. Very loud rattling even when I’m at home screen I move my phone you can tell there’s a rattle up by the camera so somethings loose. Has anyone taken theirs in to get it diagnosed to find out if the cameras loose and how much does it cost to put the camera back in place? It seems not happen when I’m in portrait mode but when I’m in video mode any other mode on my camera it happens.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 7:48 AM

Apple will likely not repair your phone if the camera has failed to the level you describe. They will offer an out of warranty replacement, which per the link below will cost $349. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Whether you want to spend that much for a device which is now getting pretty old is up to you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 7:48 AM in response to Sweetleaf2010

Apple will likely not repair your phone if the camera has failed to the level you describe. They will offer an out of warranty replacement, which per the link below will cost $349. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Whether you want to spend that much for a device which is now getting pretty old is up to you.

iPhone 7 Plus shaky rattling camera.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.