Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facebook auto login with apps

After my sister logged into her Spotify using Facebook password on my iPad, I am facing problem that every app (new and old app) that I attempt to login with facebook now uses her account as default. Her password isn’t saved on my ipad and only I am logged into the Facebook app on my ipad. How do I clear her account from my iPad permanently so I can login other apps using my Facebook account?

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 3:27 PM

Howdy lavender06,

It's great to have you in the Apple Support Community. We understand that you're wanting to remove a saved account from your iPad. We can help.

"How do I remove saved login information from my Facebook account?

You control which login options are enabled on your account. This means you can set up additional account security and decide which devices and browsers you want to save your login information.

How to remove saved login information

1. Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap  at the bottom.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
  3. Below Security, tap Security and Login.
  4. Tap next to Save your login info.
  5. Tap the device or browser you want to remove.

Note: If you remove your saved login information, you will need to enter your password the next time you log in on that device or browser."

How do I remove saved login information from my Facebook account?

If you notice that the issue persists after trying each of the steps, you can reach out to the developer of the Facebook app here: Facebook Help Center | Facebook

How to contact an app developer

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 3:27 PM in response to lavender06

Howdy lavender06,

It's great to have you in the Apple Support Community. We understand that you're wanting to remove a saved account from your iPad. We can help.

"How do I remove saved login information from my Facebook account?

You control which login options are enabled on your account. This means you can set up additional account security and decide which devices and browsers you want to save your login information.

How to remove saved login information

1. Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap  at the bottom.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
  3. Below Security, tap Security and Login.
  4. Tap next to Save your login info.
  5. Tap the device or browser you want to remove.

Note: If you remove your saved login information, you will need to enter your password the next time you log in on that device or browser."

How do I remove saved login information from my Facebook account?

If you notice that the issue persists after trying each of the steps, you can reach out to the developer of the Facebook app here: Facebook Help Center | Facebook

How to contact an app developer

Best regards.

facebook auto login with apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.