Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the default FaceBook account used in ios 15.3.1?

I have the FaceBook app installed on my iPhone and use it with my correct FaceBook account. However, if I try to login to another app using FaceBook integration, my phone tries to use an old account. How can I clear that or swap it?

I have looked under Settings/Facebook and there is no option.

I have deleted and reinstalled the Facebook account, loggin into the correct new account.

Neither worked.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 9:02 AM

BitRatBill wrote:

I have the FaceBook app installed on my iPhone and use it with my correct FaceBook account. However, if I try to login to another app using FaceBook integration, my phone tries to use an old account. How can I clear that or swap it?

I have deleted and reinstalled the Facebook account, loggin into the correct new account.

Neither worked.

Contact facebook or look at their help center.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 9:02 AM in response to BitRatBill

BitRatBill wrote:

Neither worked.

Contact facebook or look at their help center.

How do I change the default FaceBook account used in ios 15.3.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.