Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My teenage daughter is a member of our Family. However, her iPhone 10 never allows the location to be seen.

I have 3 teenage as part of our Family. I can see the location for two of the three. My teenage daughter's iPhone 10 just will not allow the location to be seen.

We go to the screen to share the location, but when one selects to enable it... it just does nothing.

This used to work, but she accidentally left the Family ... I had her rejoin the Family and ever since, we cannot see the location of her iPhone 10

Anybody else having such issues?

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:22 PM

I finally figured it out. I had to completely remove any restrictions. The behavior surrounding restrictions must have changed with some upgrade. After I removed all restrictions, then it allowed me to use the share location.

3 replies

My teenage daughter is a member of our Family. However, her iPhone 10 never allows the location to be seen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.