Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen change for free?

My iPhone X has passed the warranty period, but now my iPhone X occasionally loses control of the screen. I checked that I have released a free repair service for this phenomenon on the official website. Can I apply for this service in China? My serial number is FK***CLH.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 9:46 PM

刘陈晨 Said:

"Screen change for free? My iPhone X has passed the warranty period, but now my iPhone X occasionally loses control of the screen. I checked that I have released a free repair service for this phenomenon on the official website. Can I apply for this service in China?[...]"

-------

See what your options are for coverage.

Enter your Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. See if it pops up for coverage.

Learn About Services Here: Apple Asia Limited Repair Terms & Conditions (Hong Kong Retail Repairs) - Apple Support

Important: Leave personal information off of these forums, as they are available for anyone out there to read. So, I have asked the moderator to remove your Serial Number from your OP.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 9:46 PM in response to 刘陈晨

刘陈晨 Said:

"Screen change for free? My iPhone X has passed the warranty period, but now my iPhone X occasionally loses control of the screen. I checked that I have released a free repair service for this phenomenon on the official website. Can I apply for this service in China?[...]"

-------

See what your options are for coverage.

Enter your Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. See if it pops up for coverage.

Learn About Services Here: Apple Asia Limited Repair Terms & Conditions (Hong Kong Retail Repairs) - Apple Support

Important: Leave personal information off of these forums, as they are available for anyone out there to read. So, I have asked the moderator to remove your Serial Number from your OP.

Screen change for free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.