You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipods are not recognized by Itunes

I have three Ipods of various ages. I just bought some music and cannot get ITunes to recognize any of them.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 12:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 8:29 PM

rosimom Said:

"My Ipods are not recognized by Itunes: I have three Ipods of various ages. I just bought some music and cannot get ITunes to recognize any of them."

-------

Sign In:

Sign into your Apple ID on each of these devices. Once you are logged in, they should all be seen by iTunes. If they are not being seen, then log out of iTunes, and then log back in. On your Windows PC, update to the latest iTunes Version.

Go Here: Sign in On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2020 8:29 PM in response to rosimom

rosimom Said:

"My Ipods are not recognized by Itunes: I have three Ipods of various ages. I just bought some music and cannot get ITunes to recognize any of them."

-------

Sign In:

Sign into your Apple ID on each of these devices. Once you are logged in, they should all be seen by iTunes. If they are not being seen, then log out of iTunes, and then log back in. On your Windows PC, update to the latest iTunes Version.

Go Here: Sign in On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My Ipods are not recognized by Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.