Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After iOS 13 update some Apps don't work

When my phone update to ios13 some of apps is not working my iPhone because of my iPhone having below ios13 pls can be solved my problems to update my iPhone 13ios version

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 7:30 PM

10 replies

Dec 7, 2020 10:39 PM in response to Venky143v

Venky143v Said:

"iOS 13 update: When my phone update to ios13 some of apps is not working my iPhone because of my iPhone having below ios13 pls can be solved my problems to update my iPhone 13ios version"

-------

Important and for Note:

Leave Personal Info Off of Forums:

Please be cure you leave personal information off of these forums - they are available for anyone out there to view. Someone finding the Serial Number would know to whom it pertains. So, I have asked the moderator to remove of the screenshot you provided.

Dec 8, 2020 6:38 AM in response to Venky143v

Venky143v Said:

"iOS 13 update: Can I remove old iCloud accounts in my iPhone Iam using my friend mobile Iam buy it I want to delete old iCloud accounts without knowing Apple ID and password

———-

No. And Here’s Why:

Only the person who is logged in can log themselves out of it. So, unless they get logged out, then no: you cannot change/reassign a device to your own eMail account. If you know who it is, then ask them. Elsewise it is useless to your account.

Security & Privacy:

That’s just the way it is. It is all about Security & Privacy. And if you think about it, it is a good thing because the above would be the same case, if you were signed into it with your own account.

After iOS 13 update some Apps don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.