Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 applecare coverage

Hi there,

I purchased an iPhone 12 on Dec 3, 2020 through tmobile and purchase from TMobile the insurance with bundled applecare. I just canceled the insurance and want to purchase the applecare+ with theft and loss coverage directly from Apple. What is the easiest way to get this done?

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 9:09 AM

Go to Settings > General > About

There you should see an option to purchase AppleCare+ if there is no plan in place. Since you suggest you paid for a plan now cancelled through your provider, you may see you have a plan, if that plan wasn't cancelled through Apple yet.

If you don't see it, you may need to contact Apple by calling them at 800-MY-APPLE and ask to speak with AppleCare Plan Administration.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 9:09 AM in response to Noah Wallach

Go to Settings > General > About

There you should see an option to purchase AppleCare+ if there is no plan in place. Since you suggest you paid for a plan now cancelled through your provider, you may see you have a plan, if that plan wasn't cancelled through Apple yet.

If you don't see it, you may need to contact Apple by calling them at 800-MY-APPLE and ask to speak with AppleCare Plan Administration.

iPhone 12 applecare coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.