Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Troubling in removing id

Hello, I am sagar and actually i had disabled my apple id for permanently but before doing that i forgot to remove that same id from my another iPhone device and now i am unable to do that as that id doesn't exist now. So can anyone help me to remove that id from my another device as without that I can't login my new apple id in my iPhone

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 5:49 PM

Did you disable the ID or delete the ID? If you deleted the ID, from the article below.

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 5:49 PM in response to Sagar_Sharma

Did you disable the ID or delete the ID? If you deleted the ID, from the article below.

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Troubling in removing id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.