Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Airpod Pro - Connection issues

I have had the Airpod Pro for close to a year now. In the past three months I've had on-going connection issues and now its borderline unusable. When I place the AirPods in my ear, it connects to my iPhone 11 Pro (iso 14.2) and then reverts back to the iPhone speaker. When I try to force it to connect to my AirPods via the speaker list, it connects and then reverts back to the iPhone speaker again. I then place them back into the Airpod case and go through the whole process again. After 3-5 goes it will eventually work. And anyone who has the AirPods (either the standard unit or pro) that I know has the same connection issues.

Doing a search online reveals that this is a major issue with the Apple AirPods.

Does anyone have the same issues. Any workarounds or suggestions?

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 10:25 PM

printbay Said:

Apple Airpod Pro - Connection issues: I have had the Airpod Pro for close to a year now: [...]Doing a search online reveals that this is a major issue with the Apple AirPods. Does anyone have the same issues. Any workarounds or suggestions?

———-

Troubleshooting this Connection:

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 10:25 PM in response to printbay

printbay Said:

Apple Airpod Pro - Connection issues: I have had the Airpod Pro for close to a year now: [...]Doing a search online reveals that this is a major issue with the Apple AirPods. Does anyone have the same issues. Any workarounds or suggestions?

———-

Troubleshooting this Connection:

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Apple Airpod Pro - Connection issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.