Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Photo Issues

Hello! I am having some issues with my apple ID photo. I changed my photo and it shows up everywhere, including my iPhone, EXCEPT my lock screen when I have to log onto my Mac. Am I missing something obvious? If I change my photo shouldn't that one also change? It does save properly as if I change it on my phone it shows up in the setting of my mac and vice-versa. Anyone know know how to get the lock screen ID photo to change? Thanks!

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 6:07 AM

Hello kwal19,

It sounds like you want to change the login photo on your Mac. While everything related to the Apple ID will change if you change your account, the login photo is a little different. You can follow the steps here:

Change a user's login picture on Mac

Regards.

2 replies

Apple ID Photo Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.