Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when trying to transfer photos between my iphone and PC my iphone asked if i trusted this computer. i accidently pressed the no button! now i can't seem to communicate bertween the two. How can i reverse this trust?

when trying to transfer photos between my iphone and PC my iphone asked if i trusted this computer.  i accidently pressed the no button! now i can't seem to communicate bertween the two.  How can i reverse this trust?

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 10:33 AM

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. Now when you connect the computers, the Trust alert will ask you whether you trust this computer. 

2 replies

when trying to transfer photos between my iphone and PC my iphone asked if i trusted this computer. i accidently pressed the no button! now i can't seem to communicate bertween the two. How can i reverse this trust?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.