Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is there a 311 error on TS202 Printer?

What do I need to do to get past the 311 printer error on Canon Printer TS202?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 4:53 PM

Hello,

The TS202 is a special printer in the way that it is not a normal AirPrint printer, but it does not require separate drivers for Mac (see USB-only devices in About AirPrint - Apple Support).

Is it possible to print a nozzle check pattern (test page directly from the printer, without a connection to a computer)?

I assume that you are not attempting to print using a driver (for another model).

Any chance of testing with another USB cable? Any change if you try to reset the printing system? Is the firmware up to date?

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-single-function/ts-series-inkjet/ts202

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2020 4:53 PM in response to Cristina382

Hello,

The TS202 is a special printer in the way that it is not a normal AirPrint printer, but it does not require separate drivers for Mac (see USB-only devices in About AirPrint - Apple Support).

Is it possible to print a nozzle check pattern (test page directly from the printer, without a connection to a computer)?

I assume that you are not attempting to print using a driver (for another model).

Any chance of testing with another USB cable? Any change if you try to reset the printing system? Is the firmware up to date?

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-single-function/ts-series-inkjet/ts202

Why is there a 311 error on TS202 Printer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.