Support Code 300 error message trying to print from my Canon MX922 printer.

Same irritation and annoying issue getting a Support Code Code 300 error message trying to print from my Mac or iPhone to my Canon MX922 air print printer. NEVER had a printing issue whatsoever, until purchasing and adding a 2nd printer (exact same printer) for my spouses office (also using a MAC). I HAVE DELETED AND RENTERED THER PRINTER, INSTALLED THE LATEST DRIVERS, Same irritating/annoying issue getting a Support Code 300 error message trying to print from my Canon MX922 printer. NEVER had a printing issue whatsoever, until purchasing/adding the same printer to my husband's office (also with a MAC). Please advise. I have deleted and reentered the printer, installed the latest drivers and nothing seems to help. The other issue I am having is print jobs are wanted to be sent to my spouses printer vs mine, even though mine is set at default for my computer. HELP!!!!

iMac 24″, 13.4

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:01 PM

Update macOS to current, and reset the Mac printing system:

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Check with Canon Support about firmware updates, as well. Firmware 3.010/3.011 was released back in 2015, and check with Canon about anything newer.

With AirPrint, there should be no vendor drivers needed nor loaded.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 1:01 PM in response to THelp0

Update macOS to current, and reset the Mac printing system:

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Check with Canon Support about firmware updates, as well. Firmware 3.010/3.011 was released back in 2015, and check with Canon about anything newer.

With AirPrint, there should be no vendor drivers needed nor loaded.

Support Code 300 error message trying to print from my Canon MX922 printer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.