Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I report a hacking of my Apple ID

I was sent an email reporting the use of my Apple ID to make a purchase, and that if I didn’t recognize the purchase to complete a form. It ask me to sign in which I did and afterwards it ask me for mi personal data. I started to complete the information but didn’t send but still I gave my Apple ID password, which I changed but still I am afraid that they have my information.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 8:57 AM

Hey there Report_scam_with_appleID,

We understand you received a phishing email and provided some information, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Check out any additional steps to take here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 8:57 AM in response to Report_scam_with_appleID

Hey there Report_scam_with_appleID,

We understand you received a phishing email and provided some information, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Check out any additional steps to take here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We hope this helps.

Where can I report a hacking of my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.