Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iphone

I’m having trouble with my new phone. I was told to swipe up to delete previous things I’ve viewed that come up on the left hand side of the screen. It worked a couple of times but now it doesn’t. Can you help?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 9:09 AM

Hi Chiswick13Chiswick,

Thanks for posting! Congratulations on the new iPhone. It sounds like you have a question about using your iPhone, and we'd like to see how we can help out.

When you mention deleting previous things you've viewed, what are you referring to specifically? Are these notifications, or something else? If you mean notifications, start here to see if that helps: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 9:09 AM in response to Chiswick13Chiswick

Hi Chiswick13Chiswick,

Thanks for posting! Congratulations on the new iPhone. It sounds like you have a question about using your iPhone, and we'd like to see how we can help out.

When you mention deleting previous things you've viewed, what are you referring to specifically? Are these notifications, or something else? If you mean notifications, start here to see if that helps: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know!

Cheers.

New iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.