Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro battery not charging

Hello,

i have Macbook pro 2017(13"). When I charge my laptop many times it says that is not charging. Although it saws that it charging (unfortunately without any change at battery rate. Battery says "Service recommended".

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 12:52 AM

laoura26 wrote:

Hello,
i have Macbook pro 2017(13"). When I charge my laptop many times it says that is not charging. Although it saws that it charging (unfortunately without any change at battery rate. Battery says "Service recommended".
  • Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.

source: Get help with your Mac notebook battery - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2020 12:52 AM in response to laoura26

laoura26 wrote:

Hello,
  • Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.

source: Get help with your Mac notebook battery - Apple Support

MacBook Pro battery not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.