Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center

My old I phone broke down and now I own a new one. I tried to log in to my old Game Center account, but without success. I don't know my old Apple ID either. I'd like to know how to get my old Game Center account back, which I need for an app to make my old game save... the support of the game redirected me to you because I need my old Game Center account. Can you help me?

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 7:42 AM

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2020 7:42 AM in response to JIREN1995

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Dec 10, 2020 7:17 AM in response to JIREN1995

My old I phone broke down and now I own a new one. I tried to log in to my old Game Center account, but without success. I don't know my old Apple ID either. I'd like to know how to get my old Game Center account back, which I need for an app to make my old game save... the support of the game redirected me to you because I need my old Game Center account. Can you help me?

Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.