Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Braided Solo Band

Good morning,

I received my Apple Watch in the mail yesterday and I love it and I love the band but I do have my concerns. I sized the band with the measuring guide that was provided and I ordered a size five and I thought it fit perfectly but it is too big. When I workout or do anything really it does not stay in the right place to get the proper reading. My boyfriend also ordered the watch and has had it for a few weeks now and he has the same issue. I know there is probably nothing you can do about it now, but is there a way to make it stay in place better? I know I am not the only one with this concern as we have spent a lot of money on our watches and would like them to fit properly.

Thank you,

Rebekah

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 8:13 AM

Contact Apple Support to get a band exchange. They'll gladly replace it with the right size. I don't know how long you have to do this though. I know where you received yours yesterday it won't be a problem but possibly for your boyfriend he may have waited too long.

Similar questions

1 reply

Braided Solo Band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.