Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One

I have Apple One family trial. I have shared the family plan. My wife already has a subscription to Apple Music. Do I need to cancel the subscription on her Apple ID? What will happen to the music she has downloaded from her subscription to Apple Music?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 6:07 AM

Hi IttyBittyWitty,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Those are great questions concerning current subscriptions and Apple One. While using the free trial, you'll still pay for existing Apple subscriptions if they renew during your trial period. When your Apple One trial ends and becomes a paid subscription, your existing subscriptions are automatically canceled and you receive a pro-rated refund. There would be no need to cancel the current subscription. She'll also maintain access to her downloaded music.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2020 6:07 AM in response to IttyBittyWitty

Hi IttyBittyWitty,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Those are great questions concerning current subscriptions and Apple One. While using the free trial, you'll still pay for existing Apple subscriptions if they renew during your trial period. When your Apple One trial ends and becomes a paid subscription, your existing subscriptions are automatically canceled and you receive a pro-rated refund. There would be no need to cancel the current subscription. She'll also maintain access to her downloaded music.

Cheers.

Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.