Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Connect not working

Trying to connect a podcast, i've signed in with my apple ID on my computer, iTunes connect and iCloud - all the same user. The problem: Where I should be seeing a spot to submit my RSS link I get the message "Podcast Connect requires an iTunes Store Account" I am at a loss of what more I can do, I followed the links to iTunes store and the learn more and I've signed in with the ID in as many places as i can...

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 11:39 PM

Make sure you are logged in in iTunes, that you have a payment method registered (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for iTunes. Downloading a free app may help.

Then try signing in again in Podcasts Connect.

If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2020 11:39 PM in response to salmonfest

Make sure you are logged in in iTunes, that you have a payment method registered (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for iTunes. Downloading a free app may help.

Then try signing in again in Podcasts Connect.

If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

Podcast Connect not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.