Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

External monitor Chrashes MacBook PRO M1 with BigSUR

This is annoying... workaround to pull cables out of computer.

I have SAMSUNG 34-inch C34H89x Display, (3440 × 1440)... and it crashes only when connected to external monitor. It does the same when on other location (second office).

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 12:33 PM

Similar issue here. I have a M1 13" Macbook Pro, when connected via the Thunderbolt cable to to an LG monitor, model 32UL950. Computer crashes when the computer goes to sleep. I keep sending the crash reports to Apple. I've begun to unplug the computer when I walk away from the laptop. What is a good solution for this.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 12:33 PM in response to DraganS

Similar issue here. I have a M1 13" Macbook Pro, when connected via the Thunderbolt cable to to an LG monitor, model 32UL950. Computer crashes when the computer goes to sleep. I keep sending the crash reports to Apple. I've begun to unplug the computer when I walk away from the laptop. What is a good solution for this.

External monitor Chrashes MacBook PRO M1 with BigSUR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.