Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can fast Apple Watch delivery be arranged?

Hi I want to buy a new Apple Watch for my husband but I need it delivering to my home in London before Xmas. Can fast delivery be arranged?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 2:28 PM

Check your local Apple Store (or one closest to you). However, most Apple Watch 6 devices are being shipped from China. Once they get into your country it usually arrives in a couple days. Get onto https://www.apple.co.uk and see how quickly you can get it. They don't have other shipping options. Currently for the United States they show that it will should arrive December 24. Based on what I can see for London the delivery dates are December 23 - 29 so there's definitely a possibility that it wouldn't arrive for Christmas.

One thing you can do it create a "certificate" with a picture of the watch that he can open on Christmas and then he would receive it within a few days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 2:28 PM in response to HelenRabbatts

Check your local Apple Store (or one closest to you). However, most Apple Watch 6 devices are being shipped from China. Once they get into your country it usually arrives in a couple days. Get onto https://www.apple.co.uk and see how quickly you can get it. They don't have other shipping options. Currently for the United States they show that it will should arrive December 24. Based on what I can see for London the delivery dates are December 23 - 29 so there's definitely a possibility that it wouldn't arrive for Christmas.

One thing you can do it create a "certificate" with a picture of the watch that he can open on Christmas and then he would receive it within a few days.

Can fast Apple Watch delivery be arranged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.