Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari crashing

Ever since I updated to Big Sur, Safari quits and has to be restarted about every 30 minutes. Anyone else having a similar problem?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:33 AM

I am using BigSur 11.1, which should include the latest version of safari (Version 14.0.2 (16610.3.7.1.9)). I have a HP Pro 8630 printer. In the wireless settings on the printer, thee is a toggle switch to turn the wireless on and off. This is a touch screen to adjust all the settings on the printer. I turn the wireless setting on and off and the computer instantly finds the printer again. Of course, this option may not be there for your printer and then you may need to restart your printer to get the wireless settings to reset.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 8:33 AM in response to Thumper97

I am using BigSur 11.1, which should include the latest version of safari (Version 14.0.2 (16610.3.7.1.9)). I have a HP Pro 8630 printer. In the wireless settings on the printer, thee is a toggle switch to turn the wireless on and off. This is a touch screen to adjust all the settings on the printer. I turn the wireless setting on and off and the computer instantly finds the printer again. Of course, this option may not be there for your printer and then you may need to restart your printer to get the wireless settings to reset.

safari crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.