Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple payment

I was using a credit card for my monthly Apple iCloud storage. I no longer use or have that card. When I went to update the card it wouldn’t let me saying the was a outstanding payment on the card that needed to be paid. Can anyone tell me how to remove/add the new credit card. Thank you

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 10:37 AM

See this about changing payment methods. Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support You cannot remove a payment method until you have added a new one and then made it the default. However, since you seem to have a billing issue by your admission, you may need to contact Apple Support to get this straightened out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2020 10:37 AM in response to Roadtec

See this about changing payment methods. Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support You cannot remove a payment method until you have added a new one and then made it the default. However, since you seem to have a billing issue by your admission, you may need to contact Apple Support to get this straightened out.

Apple payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.