Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I can’t listen to music with Apple Music. My subscription has been renewed. I press play but the songs don’t play. Please help

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 2:06 PM

Hey baawa272,

We want to help go over what you are noticing with Apple Music. We know how important being able to use your subscription is.

First, restart your iPhone:  Restart your iPhone. Then check to see if you're able to play songs.

You may also want to check for any available iOS updates: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Do you notice the same thing on cellular data and on Wi-Fi? Let's also verify if this happens to songs you try to steam and downloaded songs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2020 2:06 PM in response to baawa272

Hey baawa272,

We want to help go over what you are noticing with Apple Music. We know how important being able to use your subscription is.

First, restart your iPhone:  Restart your iPhone. Then check to see if you're able to play songs.

You may also want to check for any available iOS updates: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Do you notice the same thing on cellular data and on Wi-Fi? Let's also verify if this happens to songs you try to steam and downloaded songs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.