You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove swipe up after faceid unlock? iPhone 12 mini

This gesture is really useless for my, it does not work at all, enough because Apple creates us fools and are telling us what we have to like and what not! Instead of providing better options in the interface we made it difficult to have I wasted from my iPhone 7 ! Put it as an option!

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:23 PM

You don't. That is the only way to get to the home screen. That is the design of the devices that have Face ID.

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2020 12:23 PM in response to mPradox

You don't. That is the only way to get to the home screen. That is the design of the devices that have Face ID.

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How to remove swipe up after faceid unlock? iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.