Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged for purchase we didn't make

We got an email saying we purchased a Apple Watch. Never made purchase. Only got run around when calling # provided to cancel. Got a order form# but no confirmation on a card used. I guessing a scam

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 4:59 PM

Almost certainly a scam or phishing exploit after your card or Apple ID information. Hopefully you didn’t give any useful details. Also a possible premium rate phone scam on a 900 or international number.

Check your card transactions. I’ll bet there are no unknown entries there but you know to call the card issuer and get the card stopped/changed if you have any concerns

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2020 4:59 PM in response to FlyDrag0ns

Almost certainly a scam or phishing exploit after your card or Apple ID information. Hopefully you didn’t give any useful details. Also a possible premium rate phone scam on a 900 or international number.

Check your card transactions. I’ll bet there are no unknown entries there but you know to call the card issuer and get the card stopped/changed if you have any concerns

Charged for purchase we didn't make

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.