Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud backup problem

I just changed my iPhone 6s into iPhone 12pro ,when I was going to back my iPhone 12 pro it told me that there isn’t enough space to do it, but I have only use about 1~2gb .Can any one help me to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

p.s. my new phone is 128gb and I have only use less than 30gb

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 1:59 PM

Hey there NaokiShieh,

Based on the photos you sent over it appears you do not have enough iCloud storage space to back up using iCloud. You have a total of 29GBs being used on the iPhone with 5GB of storage available in iCloud. In this case you'll have to upgrade your iCloud storage plan, back up using a computer or manage the storage on your iPhone. We have a few resources below that can help.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2020 1:59 PM in response to NaokiShieh

Hey there NaokiShieh,

Based on the photos you sent over it appears you do not have enough iCloud storage space to back up using iCloud. You have a total of 29GBs being used on the iPhone with 5GB of storage available in iCloud. In this case you'll have to upgrade your iCloud storage plan, back up using a computer or manage the storage on your iPhone. We have a few resources below that can help.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Regards.

iCloud backup problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.