Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I edit my podcast logo

How do I edit my podcast logo ...I don't think I can even get inside the podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/north-carolina-crystal-coast-atlantic-beach-emerald/id1188757673?mt=2

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 9:09 AM

When you created your podcast you supplied an image to whatever method you were using to create the feed. This now appears in the iTunes Store, Apple Podcasts Browse, and the web preview.

To change it you need to supply a new image in the same way, and then re-publish (upload) your feed (as you do when you add an episode).You can't edit the image or anything else in Apple Podcasts or iTunes: they simply read the feed.

The replacement image must observe these paramaters:

Minium 1400 px, maximum 3000 px, and square.

File size less than 500kB.

RGB; JPG or PNG - no alpha channel.

And you must give it a different filename from the old one or Podcasts (which caches the image) will have no way of knowing it's changed.

It can take some days after uploading before the new image appears, so don't panic if it doesn't appear at once.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 9:09 AM in response to OK Hogan

When you created your podcast you supplied an image to whatever method you were using to create the feed. This now appears in the iTunes Store, Apple Podcasts Browse, and the web preview.

To change it you need to supply a new image in the same way, and then re-publish (upload) your feed (as you do when you add an episode).You can't edit the image or anything else in Apple Podcasts or iTunes: they simply read the feed.

The replacement image must observe these paramaters:

Minium 1400 px, maximum 3000 px, and square.

File size less than 500kB.

RGB; JPG or PNG - no alpha channel.

And you must give it a different filename from the old one or Podcasts (which caches the image) will have no way of knowing it's changed.

It can take some days after uploading before the new image appears, so don't panic if it doesn't appear at once.

How do I edit my podcast logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.