Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help required to upgrade Watch 3 to OS 7.2 (insufficient storage)

Having storage issues - it says it needs 3.1 Gb to upgrade but having followed all advice, I cannot free up sufficient space. How can I reduce the space taken by contacts, photos (there are none on the watch), Activity and Calendar? I’m only using another 15Mb apart from them - see image.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 2:22 PM

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch,this deletes temporary and corrupted files

and also clears the system cache freeing up a surprisingly large amount of storage space.And without any loss of data.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2020 2:22 PM in response to Catboo3

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch,this deletes temporary and corrupted files

and also clears the system cache freeing up a surprisingly large amount of storage space.And without any loss of data.

Help required to upgrade Watch 3 to OS 7.2 (insufficient storage)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.