Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Handoff not working

It was working just fine until recently. I have tried resetting the wifi, turning the handoff feature off on all devices and restarting my devices, then turning the feature back on all devices. My iPhone is running on iOS 14.3 and my Macbook Pro is on MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1

Nothing has worked to fix this glitch.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 7:07 AM

With the limited information provided may I suggest you to go through this and post which process did you use and what is not working --> Use Handoff to continue a task on your other devices - Apple ...

4 replies

Dec 22, 2020 1:48 PM in response to harpua2626

Well... What solved my problem was the carrier doing some sync in my number. I was having handoff not working and also Whatsapp.

I called my carrier mainly to solve my whatsapp problem(the messages would arrive only when I was using the app). So they did some kind of sync/resync and Whatsapp was working in background again, so did handoff.

Hope it helps you guys.

Handoff not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.