Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with my safe notes application : when I press it , it doesn’t open . I have an IPhone 11

Problem with my safe notes application : when I press it , it doesn’t open . I have an IPhone 11

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 7:03 AM

2 replies

Dec 18, 2020 11:22 AM in response to ABCdef1234-

Hi ABCdef1234-,

Thanks for being apart of Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have issues launching the Safe Notes app on your iPhone 11 with iOS 12. We'll do our best to assist.

You may want to consider updating your iPhone to the newest supported version. If you do this, we'd suggest backing up anything important first: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Check for any app updates for the Safe Notes app in the App Store: Update apps or use automatic downloads Section, 'Update your apps manually'.

In case the issue persists, you may need to reinstall the app from the App Store. Here's how you can do this under section, 'Reinstall the app' here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open If that doesn't resolve the issue and this only happens with the Safe Notes app, then you may need to also follow step 5 and 'Contact the app developer'.

Wishing you a quick solution, take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.