Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dobly Vision not working on Philips TV 75pus7354 - Apple TV 4k

Hi all,

I have a Philips 75pus7354 + Sonos ARC, SUB (3rd Gen.) + 2 x One SL.

Yesterday I bought an Apple TV 4K. I connected it with a Copartner High Speed HDMI to the HDMI 1 ARC Connection. The Sonos Arc is connected to the the HDMI 2 connection with the same type of cable. All 4 HDMI TV connections are ARC.

The Dolby Atmos signal is coming throw, I can see the Logo in the Sonos App for the content which has Atmos.

The Dolby Vision part is not working. Is present in the options, but if I click on it, the TV is trying hard to accept it, becames black, the image appears for 2 seconds, then again black, then again image with Doblby Vision Logo in the right corner down and just like that... dies.

Netflix on the TV App is playing in Dolby Vision without problems. It is possible that the high speed cable is not enough or the TV is not able to process the signal? If the TV don't supports, why is available in the options?

I ordered the Belkin Apple recomanded cable and wait for a last test, if not I will need to return the box and buy again when I have a better TV...

Thank you for your help or sugestions,

Norbert

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 9:15 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Dobly Vision not working on Philips TV 75pus7354 - Apple TV 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.