Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Powerbeats never ever show up on my iPhone

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 7:55 AM

Hey there tkbales,

Thank you for being a part of Apple Support Communities. We know it's important to pair your Beats with your devices, and we're happy to assist.

Let's start by trying the steps here with your Beats: Reset your Beats earphones

This process can refresh the connection so you can pair them again.

If you're continuing to experience the same issue, update the firmware: Update the firmware of your Beats product

Can you pair your Powerbeats with a different device or computer? Follow section "Pair your Powerbeats" here: Set up and use your Powerbeats

Finally, try powering off and restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Restarting can help fix these types of issues.

Let us know the result.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 7:55 AM in response to tkbales

Hey there tkbales,

Thank you for being a part of Apple Support Communities. We know it's important to pair your Beats with your devices, and we're happy to assist.

Let's start by trying the steps here with your Beats: Reset your Beats earphones

This process can refresh the connection so you can pair them again.

If you're continuing to experience the same issue, update the firmware: Update the firmware of your Beats product

Can you pair your Powerbeats with a different device or computer? Follow section "Pair your Powerbeats" here: Set up and use your Powerbeats

Finally, try powering off and restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Restarting can help fix these types of issues.

Let us know the result.

Have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.