Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch unavailable on iPad with fitness+

Every time I try to launch fitness+ on my iPad Pro it says my Apple Watch is unavailable. Everything is fully up to date.

it connects to my iPhone XS with no problems. I have tried turning off all my devices and unpairing the Apple Watch s4, however I can’t find a way to get this working with my iPad.

Has anyone successfully used fitness+ on an iPad while using Apple Watch?

Apple support haven’t been helpful

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 3:21 AM

Ok, so I think I’ve solved this now, I’ve done a soft reset on all my devices and unpaired my Apple Watch twice and resynced my watch again and everything finally seems to be working now with my iPhone and iPad, for anyone still struggling make sure you unpair your Apple Watch and then resync it to your iPhone, only thing that’s worked for me so far, hope this helps

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 3:21 AM in response to Dakiyama

Ok, so I think I’ve solved this now, I’ve done a soft reset on all my devices and unpaired my Apple Watch twice and resynced my watch again and everything finally seems to be working now with my iPhone and iPad, for anyone still struggling make sure you unpair your Apple Watch and then resync it to your iPhone, only thing that’s worked for me so far, hope this helps

Apple Watch unavailable on iPad with fitness+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.