Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer voice memos from phone to iCloud/Mac? Nothing i've found on the internet works.

Hey y'all. Would love help with this as I have 9gb of important audio files on my phone that seem to have no chance of moving to my Mac or iCloud.

I thought this was my old iPhone 6's problem, but I just bought a brand new iPhone SE to see if anything would change and alas, Apple has failed me yet again. All my voice memos transferred to my new phone from my old, and all the iCloud things are linked up to supposedly receive the voice memos, but don't show up anywhere besides my phone. What gives? Would love help.

I don't want to individually move them as that would be super time consuming. Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 8:53 AM

If your Voice Memos aren’t syncing across devices, have you tried another WiFi network? Or possibly restarting your modem/router?

1 reply

How to transfer voice memos from phone to iCloud/Mac? Nothing i've found on the internet works.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.