Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch SE and Siri

my new apple watch SE says siri wont work with my iphone 8 plus because of the settings on my phone. I used siri on my apple watch 3 with no problem. Anyone please help?

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 1:53 PM

Hey LuluJBoutique,

We see that you're having issues using "Hey Siri" on your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help!

There are some helpful steps that you can try from this article. Please go through all the steps, and let us know if it helps: Use Siri on your Apple Watch

If Siri still doesn't respond, we recommend that you contact Apple Support team here: Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 1:53 PM in response to LuluJBoutique

Hey LuluJBoutique,

We see that you're having issues using "Hey Siri" on your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help!

There are some helpful steps that you can try from this article. Please go through all the steps, and let us know if it helps: Use Siri on your Apple Watch

If Siri still doesn't respond, we recommend that you contact Apple Support team here: Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers!

Apple watch SE and Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.