Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clean my mac

i was advised by apple store in my country not to use clean my Mac software, as it is preferable to clean it manually (junk, chache ... etc). Any other opinions? Could clean my mac damage my macbook?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 3:06 PM

Linausan wrote:

i was advised by apple store in my country not to use clean my Mac software, as it is preferable to clean it manually (junk, chache ... etc). Any other opinions? Could clean my mac damage my macbook?

It could do damage yes.

It is one of the worst—good advice do NOT install it.

If you are having an issue then clearly state the problem(s) and details about your macOS and exact Mac.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Linausan

Linausan wrote:

It could do damage yes.

It is one of the worst—good advice do NOT install it.

If you are having an issue then clearly state the problem(s) and details about your macOS and exact Mac.

Clean my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.