Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my apps got deleted some how

My apps have gotten deleted some how

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 12:10 PM

Greetings Liamooook,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're missing apps from your iPhone.

Have pages been hidden from the Home Screen? Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

"Find and hide pages on your Home Screen

With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here's how:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages."

Additionally, you can restore a backup, or download apps from your purchase history or by searching in the App Store:

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 12:10 PM in response to Liamooook

Greetings Liamooook,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're missing apps from your iPhone.

Have pages been hidden from the Home Screen? Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

"Find and hide pages on your Home Screen

With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here's how:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages."

Additionally, you can restore a backup, or download apps from your purchase history or by searching in the App Store:

Kind regards.

All my apps got deleted some how

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.