Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Fitness+ on my iPad

How do I get fitness + on my iPad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 12:40 AM

Are your devices meeting all these requirements?:--> Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Are you in a country where Fitness+ is already available?. Check it here:--> Availability of Apple MediaServices

Should be this case, read this article:--> Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2020 12:40 AM in response to druckerman

Are your devices meeting all these requirements?:--> Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Are you in a country where Fitness+ is already available?. Check it here:--> Availability of Apple MediaServices

Should be this case, read this article:--> Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Dec 23, 2020 1:39 PM in response to sberman

If I remember correctly we went into the watch app on the iPhone, General, scroll down to Reset then selected Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings. Did not delete Carrier. After going through this process I synced the watch with the phone as if it were the first time. After doing this the Fitness+ app showed up in the App Store on my iPad. You may want to consult with a support agent to make sure I am remembering the steps correctly.

How do I get Fitness+ on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.