Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness+ not showing up on iPhone 10 or iPad Pro ‘17. Both have iOS/iPadOS 14.3. Can it be forced?

I have an iPhone 10 with iOS 14.3 and iPad Pro 12” (2017) with iPadOS 14.3. Neither shows Apple Fitness+.

On the iPhone, the Fitness app doesn’t show the new Fitness+ functionality. On the iPad Pro, I get the “This app requires specific features not available on this device”.

Do I just need to wait for an Apple fix, or can the new features be “forced” on to these two devices?

FWIW, I also have an AppleTV HD and the Fitness+ app shows up here and works fine.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 9:12 AM

To use it on an iPhone or an iPad you need an iWatch.

See this support article:--> Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

5 replies

Dec 17, 2020 9:16 AM in response to ProustGiulio

@ProustGiulio - thanks. You can actually use Fitness+ on phone/iPad without the watch, though you are sacrificing some of the benefit and functionality.

My question though is why I’m not even seeing the functionality, or able to download the Fitness app at all on the iPad. That shouldn’t have anything to do with the watch.

Apple Fitness+ not showing up on iPhone 10 or iPad Pro ‘17. Both have iOS/iPadOS 14.3. Can it be forced?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.